Great News for you!
My long awaited Celtic Pramids Blanket is now published on Ravelry and on Etsy too! This pattern takes a special place in my heart as it shows my love for crocheting, for the yarn I use and for mother Nature.
The colors remind me of Summer and a sunny sunflower fireld and the texture makes the whole pattern unique and unforgettable!
You can get the pattern on Etsy HERE.
Or you can get it on Ravelry HERE.
If you enter voucher code: KELTA* during checkout, you can get, 25% off the pattern!
*Valid until midnight, 13 June!
Here are all the details you need to know:
The Celtic Pyramids Blanket is a beautifully textured design, combining different stitches to create an unusual, yet modern look.
The pattern has 4 different files, available to download:
- It has a DETAILED PHOTO TUTORIAL from start to finish, with lots of tips and tricks, guiding you through the pattern. (There’s 1 PDF photo tutorial file for the block and a separate one for the joining and the border)
- 1 PDF file which is a STITCH GUIDE and contains all the additional notes
- 1 PRINT FRIENDLY VERSION of the full pattern
The full blanket: 53” x 73” / 135 cm x 185 cm AFTER BLOCKING
Each Block: 16” x 16” / 40.6 cm x 40.6 cm AFTER BLOCKING
• 3.5 mm (E) size hook (Get great hooks HERE)
• 4 Scheepjes Whirls and 2 Whirlettes or approximately 5370 yards/ 4910 meters of fingering weight yarn (I used Scheepjes Whirl in Golden Glowworm and Banana Whirlettes)
• Yarn needle for weaving in ends
• Stitch markers (optional)
• NOTE: Blocking is essential to enhance the lacy, textured patternwork of your blanket
Gauge: 5 DC STS= 1” / 2.5cm
US terms used throughout
NO CHART AVAILABLE
Special thanks for my testers for their help:
Éva Nagyné Lakhézi
I hope you’ll love it as much as I loved creating it!